My Pinterest menu!

3 Aug

If I could choose my menu for the day from the beautiful pictures inside Pinterest this is what it would look like.

For Breakfast we will start off with a evenly cooked sunny side up egg with toast.

Credit

As I work away at my desk and think about lunch time I pull out my snack to help hold me over.

Credit

After I get out of my last morning meeting I race to the fridge and grab my packed lunch!

Opps, wrong pic – that is how I am feeling right before lunch (credit)

Credit

After a long day at the office I get home from work and have this waiting for me..

A girl can dream.. (Credit)

Credit

After a nice meal with my husband and dog begging from under the table we will cozy up to a evening movie.

Credit

Maybe I will include one of these ;)

When all is said an done, we will crawl into the most comfortable bed ever!

What would your make believe Pinterest day look like?

xoxo – Elizabeth

About these ads

8 Responses to “My Pinterest menu!”

1. trininista August 3, 2011 at 3:23 pm #

I love love the movie idea….romantic. That is, once there are no mosquitoes. lol

• Single Life 2 Married Wife August 3, 2011 at 4:32 pm #

Absolutely, There is nothing worse.. Luckily this is my fantasy Pinterest day and we don’t have to worry about those! =)

2. Katie August 4, 2011 at 10:44 am #

Ooh, I want to follow you on pinterest! What’s your username? Mine is superflash :)

3. SLS August 4, 2011 at 11:45 pm #

Wow, that would be one incredible day…I love everything about it! The cozy bed is my favorite- preferably without my little guy crawling in at 2 am :)

4. Kankana August 5, 2011 at 1:01 pm #

great pick.. and that movie room in the lawn .. SIGH!!!! stole my heart away .

5. classycareergirl August 7, 2011 at 12:57 am #

I haven’t tried Pinterest but I keep hearing about it! I definitely will have to try it! Your photos are definitely making me hungry! :) And want a glass of wine!